12 Oct Gifts for the Boss
Do you have a great boss who keeps everyone motivated and looking to do their best every day at work? Think about showing your appreciation for great leadership by giving your awesome boss an equally great gift. Boss’s Day is coming up on October 16th, so now’s your chance! There are a ton of possibilities when it comes to a fantastic personalized gift when you start engraving.
Some suggestions you might find useful to get started:
- Personalized coffee mug to help them start off each day on the right foot.
- Full color acrylic paperweight with the company logo to keep the desk organized.
- Custom dry-erase clipboards.
- Initialed computer mouse.
- License plate frames to match their private parking spot.
- Engraved name bar for their desk; you can even get ones that hold business cards.
- Their own gavel for board meetings.
- Desk clock with engraved nameplate.
- Metal business card holder with his or her name etched on it.
Work or Fun
Even in a professional environment, you can also have some fun. If a corporate-inspired gift isn’t really your style, you could also consider something for them to use at home. These gifts can also be classy, however add a little more fun than office gadgets.
- Sports bag tags for the golf enthusiast.
- Engraved picture frames.
- Personalized watch.
- Etched glassware sets to relax after a long day at the office.
Show your boss at any kind of job that you respect the job they do this month, or at any time of the year. Capitol Medals has a large selection of gift possibilities and is also capable of engraving almost any surface you can come up with. We pride ourselves on high quality work and fast turnaround times.